Odd thing I've noticed with GNOME2

Hello all,
This is not precisely a bug report, but it is a strange thing that just
started happening since my upgrade to GNOME2.  I'm not actually sure
where the fault lies either, but I wanted to tell people so they could
see if it's reproducable for them.

I've upgrade my laptop to GNOME2, but kept my regular workstation to
1.4, and now when I ssh -X into my workstation and run XMMS, I get the
oddest thing; instead of the scope or analyzer in the visualization mode
window, I get a flashing series of images from the splash screen for
gnome-session2.  It is 100% reproduceable for me, and didn't use to
happen before the upgrade.

Like I said, it's not a bug report, because I actually kind of like it,
but I don't think it's the intended behavior (or is it? (-; ).  Also,
I'm not sure if the fault lies with GNOME2, X 4.2 (which I upgraded at
about the same time), XMMS, or ssh.
xmms                    1.2.7-1
ssh                     3.4p1-2
sawfish-gnome           2.0-3
rep-gtk-gnome           0.15-3
gnome-control-center2   2.0.0-1

and many other GNOME apps, all from debian experimental.  Thanks again,
guys and gals for the great work.

Steve
--
QOTD:
	"I only touch base with reality on an as-needed basis!"