Nautilus upload

A recompile of Nautilus was still necessary when I upgraded a couple of
hours ago.  This upgrade was to fix a few packages which segfault unless
they're recompiled, as noted elsewhere on this list.  Since the bttv
driver managed to crash my box (twice), this meant that nautilus wouldn't
start - icky.

I've done a straight recompile of the package as 1.1.19-1.1 and am
currently uploading it now.  Sorry to step on your toes Takuo, but I
figured if you've not had time to mess with it yet, it could be helpful to
others.  No changes besides the recompile were made, and I have tested it
on ... exactly one machine, mine, so hopefully it doesn't break anything
for others.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

"Debian: no hats or reptiles were harmed in the making of this distribution."
        -- Paul Slootman