Improvement request: Concordia Station timezone

Hi all,
my name is Paolo Perfetti and I'm currently working as sysadmin in
Antarctica for the Italian Antarctic Research Program (PNRA) in a base
called Concordia Station. Since 2005 this station, located at 75.06S
123.20E,  is one of the 3 station always active trough the year inside
the Antarctic Continent (the others are South Pole and Vostok).

I'm a Debian-GNU\Linux strong supporter and while I was configuring my
pc and servers here I find out that Concordia Station doesn't appear
between the options available configuring the tzdata package. It will be
possible to add this timezone to the next package version? In that case
what info do you need to do that? I will be pleased to help you to
collect the needed informations. In the meanwhile I can tell you that the station keeps UTC+8 (Perth) timezone without any daylight hour.

In Antarctica there is also another Italian base, Mario Zucchelli
Station, located in the Terranova Bay, quite near McMurdo. MZS is active
during the Antarctic summer since more than 20 years, it will be
possible to add this too ? In this case, the timezone is the same of
McMurdo.

Currently here we've no connection to surf the web, but you can find lot more informations on these bases on wikipedia and I am available for any kind of informations you'll need (I will be in Concordia at least until 7th November, the end of winterover season).

Thanks for your time,
Paolo