Re: BoF at Debconf5 about glibc locale file format

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 10:52:56PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Denis Barbier]
> > I will be very glad to share this presentation with anyone involved
> > in glibc locales, please drop me a note if you are interested.
>
> I'm interested.  Should we tell this to libc-locales@ as well, in case
> someone there want to join?

I do not know, since we do not know when (and if) it will take place.
My initial plan was to send my slides there for review when they are
ready, but I can send an early announcement if you believe it is
useful.
Anyway feel free to forward this message to anyone you think may be
interested.

Denis