Re: Glibc 2.3 pre-releases

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:30:12 -0700
Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> wrote:

> Fellow porters,
>
> Your Glibc maintainer team is trying to get glibc 2.3 ready for
> general consumption, and we need some help for arch's that we're not
> familiar with.  So far we have the following covered:

...snip...

> mips:

...snip...

> If you can fill in one of the blanks, please email us at
> debian-glibc@lists.debian.org.  If you want to help some of the folks
> working on these ports (for instance, I just haven't had time to track
> down the bugs on hurd-i386 and i386), please let us know.  So far
> powerpc and s390 are the only two ready to go.
>
> Tks,
> Jeff Bailey

I have an SGI Indy R4600SC that runs the latest and greatest Debian... It sits idle nearly all the time and would be happy to help compiling things for general consumption. Where can I get info/tips/help getting it properly setup to help out with this work? I would happily send it off compiling if I knew what to tell it to do!

Mike Martin
mike . martin @ cogeco.ca
http: // overlord . linux-dude . com