cvs commit to glibc-package by jbailey
time: Fri Aug 30 16:41:32 MDT 2002
Initial commit because it would really irritate me to lose any of
this. =) Do not begin testing yet. At least the glibc22-misc patch
needs to be reworked first. (hppa and ia64 obviously need their
patches in before they can start)
glibc (2.2.92-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Jeff Bailey <email@example.com>
- Upgrade tarballs to 2.2.92
- version: Update to 2.2.92
- debian/control.in/main: Require gcc-3.2 for all archs
- debian/patches/0list: prune glibc-cvs, glibc22-s390-resource,
gmon-start, locales-de_CH, sh-sysdep, alpha-build-failure
These are already included in the 2.3 series.
- debian/patches/0list: Temporarily disable some other patches.
This ChangeLog entry only exists as a placeholder, and shouldn't
be here when we upload:
glibc22-misc, glibc22-hppa-pthreads, glibc22-hppa-rela, ia64-perf
- rules: memset.S works on ppc now, so stop deleting it. Thanks
to Jack Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org> for letting us know.
-- Jeff Bailey <email@example.com> Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:27:04 -0400
removed: glibc-2.2.5.tar.bz2 glibc-linuxthreads-2.2.5.tar.bz2