Re: Packaging mapserver 6.2.1

On 05/10/2013 02:55 AM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> In my clone of the pkg-grass mapserver repo I've made the necessary
> changes to build mapserver 6.2.1, based on debian/6.0.1-4.
>
> http://git.linuxminded.nl/?p=pkg-grass/mapserver;a=summary

To follow up on this. The initial packaging had some issues with the new
libmapserver shared library that are now resolved. I'm using the
packages on a wheezy test server at the moment.

I found packaging for 6.2.1 in the Ubuntu GIS PPA, which I've merged
into my git from the precise source package. For the now I've skipped
building with the new libsvg-cairo, which isn't packaged for Debian yet.

Some lintian warnings and errors are also fixed in my git branch. I've
uploaded my changes to mentors for review:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/mapserver

Regards,