[Bug middle-end/28622] [4.1 regression] ICE in extract_insn, at recog.c:2084 (unecognizable insn) [m68k]
------- Comment #4 from schwab at suse dot de 2006-08-07 23:14 -------
The removed comment says:
- /* If will do cse, generate all results into pseudo registers
- since 1) that allows cse to find more things
- and 2) otherwise cse could produce an insn the machine
- cannot support. An exception is a CONSTRUCTOR into a multi-word
- MEM: that's much more likely to be most efficient into the MEM.
- Another is a CALL_EXPR which must return in memory. */
So it looks like point 2 is true.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.