Re: GCC 4.1 in experimental / GCC for etch

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:
> Still open points are
>
> - GNAT maintainance. Supposed to be based on 4.1. The GNAT maintainer
>   isn't a DD yet (after more than a year of GNAT maintainance in
>   Debian I'm loosing trust in our NM process).

I'm that person.  I started GNAT maintenance in July 2003, and I'm now
in the middle of the NM procedure, having passed P&P.  I've also sent
my answers to T&S part I.  May application manager, Alexander Wirth,
will be at FOSDEM this weekend, and I hope he'll attend my speech
where I'll talk about my work for Ada in Debian.  I also hope we can
expedite the NM process during a face-to-face meeting :)

(Not CCing -release or -ports, keeping -gcc as this post has some
relevance to GCC maintenance).

--
Ludovic Brenta.