Re: getting gcc for hppa into the archive

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 11:09:29PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> Out of curiosity, how is binutils doing on hppa?  I'm trying to look out
> for patches that would be needed (thank goodness IA64 hasn't hounded me
> lately...they've had TONS of patches :-P).

Well, we _were_ fine.  Then amodra fixed a bug this morning (quote):

I've checked in a new file to pehc glibc CVS, merge_GLIBC_CVS_20010424
branch.  If anyone wants to try it,

 ** YOU'LL NEED NEW BINUTILS **

from any of the usual CVS repositories, because I got rid of a wart
in initfini.c as well.  Don't say you haven't been warned.

So I guess next time HJ Lu puts out a snapshot of binutils, it'll be up
to date.