Re: Debian router with iptables problem

Thanks for the fast answer!

The ip_forward is set (if  I can trust the message when run
/etc/init.d/networking :-)).
I have just to network cards, because the https server will be in the
internal net (I thought to do some routing to directy divert traffic
from the alpha router to the https server.)
Should I translate all the address from the internal network (say
192.28.10.0/127) to the the unic externa ip of the building gateway
(say my network card in the alpha router with a ip 10.107.10.36) and
then route with /sbin/route add this ip (10.107.10.36) to the main
gateway?

Thanks again!!!