Running Bind behind a Firewall

I would like to run a BIND name server on my network for my domain.  My
problem is that although I have a static ip address, the computers on my
network get dynamic ip's from a DHCP/firewall/router in the 10.0.0.0/8
range.

When I try and set up BIND, it used the servers IP address as the ip address
to associate with my domain, rather than the ip address assigned by my ISP.
I have fixed up NAT and port forwarding to get the data to the right place,
but how do I tell the server to use the external address, rather than it's
internal network address?

Thanks,
-Tom