Intel PRO100+ Dual server adapters

Does anyone know if the eepro100 driver will work with the Intel Dual server
adapters. I'm trying to build a router with Debian 2.0.36 and four of these
dual cards. NT (shiver) is my other option for this project. System is PII
350, 256mb SDRAM, 4gb IBM U2 disk on an Asus P2-BS. I've looked into the LRP
but need to have this machine up and running by Saturday so I don't have a
lot of time for trouble-shooting if these drivers are just not going to work

Thanks
Greg Hunter