Re: CDs and banner for Linuxworld

Jaldhar,

* Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> [2004-01-12 11:25]:
> Do you have any contacts we can talk to about CDs for Linuxworld?

I thought Matt Taggart wanted to get them done.  Oh, I see this is no
longer the case.  I don't have any contacts with CD vendors in the
States.  Perhaps someone on this list does?  As to sarge beta: I'd
only offer this in addition to woody CDs; the images available at the
moment are very close to what beta2 will be like.

> And also, as DPL can you authorize the use of the official logo on the
> banner we are going to have in the booth?

I don't see any problem with using the official logo for this purpose
at all (although I personally find the open use logo moe attractive).

--
Martin Michlmayr
leader@debian.org