From: Andrew Calvo <andrewc@oreilly.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:11:55 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: O'Reilly Open Source Convention

Hi-

If you are interested in a free table top as a .org exhibitor at this years
Open Source Convention, please fill out the attached contract, write in $0
for the amount due and fax it back to me. I need to have all logo's/artwork
in by June 3.

If you're not interested, please let me know too.

Thanks,

Andrew

Conferences Sales Manager
O'Reilly & Associates