Re: CfP - Usenix Annual Technical Conference

* Scott Dier <sdier@debian.org> [010509 15:31]:
> * Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> [010509 15:16]:
> > June 25 - 30, 2001
> I was more worried about times/dates the booth needs to be managed. :)

Looks like Thursday June 28 noon-7pm and June 29th 10am-4pm.

Whats the plan for it usually?  I saw the LWCE booth last year where you
basically have CD's handy to hawk at passerby, interact with people and
tell them about debian/answer questions, perhaps a machine or two to
show off with if needed.

Do we get the CDs donated or does it work out show by show basis?

Looks like I at least have 4 things I want to go over those two days,
leaving holes at 3:50-5:40pm on the 28th... 10am-10:40am and 1:50pm-4pm
on the 29th.  Minimally I want to be at talks during those times....
Otherwise, if we can find a group of people willing it wouldn't be a bad
thing.

Should we plaster one of the lists in a couple days to ask for
help, or is this the only good list to look for volunteers for the
booth?  I don't think this list was too advertised, and I worry some
people might not know that we are even planning this.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So little time, so little to do.	-- Oscar Levant