Re: Debian booth at the Free Software Bazaar

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 12:04:22AM +0200, Thomas Templin wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 August 2004 23:36, Jama Poulsen wrote:
> > Me and Joost van Baal will manage a Debian booth at this
> > free software event:
> >
> >   Free Software Bazaar
> >   September 29, 2004, 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
> >   RAI Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> >   http://www.nluug.nl/events/sane2004/bazaar.html
>
> What about Skolelinux CD Covers inlets (Paper)?
> Interested?
> It will a good giveaway for teachers.
>
> There are no pressed Skolelinux CD's yet, so you have to burn them by
> yourself.
>
> May be Cobaco, Bart Cornelis <cobaco@skolelinux.no>, is interested in this
> event. AFAIK he is from Belgium.

If Bart or anybody else can snailmail CD's and inlets to me, we'll be
glad to hand them to interested persons.

We currently have a pile of LinuxTag DVD's; Anne Bezemer has offered to
burn some Sarge RC CD's.  Jama will burn some Knoppix CD's.  So I guess
the CD/DVD problem is almost solved now.

Thanks, Bye,

Joost