Re: status update LT 2003 CD

[Eduard Bloch]
> Pere?

I've since moved on to the new installer, and concentrate my effort
there to make sure it's translation support is ok.

I am sure my patches for b-f are floating around somewhere.  I leave
the tracking of the patches to someone with interest in this area.  I
do no longer remember where the patch is, but I suspect it was posted
to debian-boot@lists.debian.org.

base-config on the other hand is fixed to handle translations, so this
part of the problem is fixed (is Sarge and Sid, not Wood).