Re: Language of talks at LinuxTag

* Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> [2003-07-18 14:13]:
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  Why not?  You think there are more people in europe that speak english
>> than those who speak german?
>
> Yes.

 Significant more?  Especially in the group of people for which the
LinuxTag is aiming at?  I doubt it, definitely.  And like others pointed
out, about 1/3rd of the talks were already held in english.  I wouldn't
call that too unattractive (though that is of course depending on which
talks that were or what the people are interested in).

>>  And english wouldn't be able to reach every european citizen neither.
>
> But for sure a larger amount.

 Not in that context, not for that (intent) audience, I guess.

 So long,
Alfie
--
use Mail::Signature;