-Events-

Establishment of an European Event Group

The establishment of a ( german or eu ) event group is necessary according
to my opinion.
It became impossible for a particular organizing such a event. I must say, with the strong cooperation the Linuxtag was a success, I probably caught myself 2 blue eyes:) I apologize for the missing t-Shirts, unfortunately
the visa place of the German consulate in Istanbul refused their visa

I suggest therefore the following:
Establishment of a event group which ensures a professional event appearance. Good hardware, it will be begun with finding sponsors, who places identical
hardware.  Continues to be with a clear identification of the booth
personnel .....

I would find now further people, which support this idea.

Again thanks for your assistance with the Linuxtag, special
thanks to Joey.

Regards
amu