Going from KA to Frankfurt-Hahn

Hi,

as there may be a number of people going from Karlsruhe to
Frankfurt-Hahn for the Debian flight, it might make sense to plan this
trip (and probably the one from Oslo Torp to Oslo University and back as
well) now.

KA-HHN seems to have informally organized a bit (although I don't have a
place in one of the cars yet), is everyone happy so far?

TRF to Oslo U is more difficult. How many of us are on that flight? Will
it make sense to book some small bus in advance, or is the regular
transfer (35€, as I've understood) cheaper?

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4