Re: Report 1 — Multiarch cross-toolchains

shawn wrote:

> However if so, I don't see a clear reason it can't be shipped in wheezy.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  These changes may or may not be
good candidates for inclusion in wheezy (and if you read my email
carefully you will see that I suggested some example conditions for
that), but until there is a bug report the relevant maintainers cannot
even be assumed to know a change has been proposed. ;-)