Re: libnfnetlink0 missing for updated iptables

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:10:57 +0200
Andrey Gursky <andrey.gursky@e-mail.ua> wrote:

> Hello Neil!
>
> After update of iptables in grip-squeeze to 1.4.8 a new dependency:
> libnfnetlink0 is appeared. And this library is missing now. Do you
> plan to add this library into the repository?

There are a lot more missing dependencies than just this one and we're
trying to get some kind of automated dependency resolution solution. In
the meantime, things like this are manual. I plan to get some of the
packages updated this weekend.

In the meantime, you can obtain the package using apt-grip using a
similar process to preparing Emdebian Baked:
http://www.emdebian.org/baked/baked.html

Just use '-V emdebian-grip' instead of '-V emdebian-baked'.

Feel free to add a link to that page from the Emdebian Wiki.
http://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedDebianFAQ

http://e-mail.is-not-s.ms/