Re: Help for mipsel building environment

        Hi

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010, Marc Zonzon wrote:
> What I'm looking for is not a simple toolchain, but a build environment
[...]
> As far as I understand the way to go would be with pdebuild-cross and pbuilder

 For Linaro and basing on Ubuntu, we use a tool called "xdeb" which you
 could consider some kind of dpkg-cross frontend.  It can be used in
 multiple ways, you can tell it to build all the packages which are out
 of date, but in its current form it's not meant to be run as a daemon.

 Hector was considering the packaging of xdeb in Debian experimental
 recently.  I can probably help you get started on #linaro on Freenode
 if you want to dive deeper.

   Cheers
--
Loïc Minier