Re: Joining Open Invention Network

Wookey

This sounds good in principle.

The only problem I can forsee is where TCL might (for example) inadvertently exposing all/any TCL IP to the world by a simple distribution cockup at TCL. I imagine some of the Directors would be jittery over that. As a consequence, a worried Director just might want to review the Emdebian relationship in favour of Debian (or is Debian a memeber too?). If this were the case, might this also be the same other commercial users of Embdebian? I mention this only as a cockup liability issue not where it is done deliberately because that should not happen anyway.

Nick Bane