Re: Renesas SH4 support in emdebian

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:50:46 +0900
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@debian.org> wrote:

> This CPU[0] is useing on Embeded system.
> I want to support Renesas SH4 in emdebian.
>
> Where should I begin work with?

This is a (possibly rough) list of (73) binary packages that would
appear to be:

1. already in Emdebian Grip unstable
2. also still in Debian unstable
3. not built at debian-ports for SH4
4. not specific to armel (like *-kirkwood)

a2ps, acpid, bogofilter, bogofilter-bdb, cdrdao, cpp-4.1, cpp-4.3,
default-jdk, default-jdk-builddep, default-jre, default-jre-headless,
ecj, ecj-gcj, ecj1, elfutils, emacs22, emacs22-bin-common,
gcc-4.1-base, gcc-4.3-base, gcj-4.4-base, gcj-4.4-jdk, gcj-4.4-jre,
gcj-4.4-jre-headless, gnash, gnash-common, klibc-utils, libasm1,
libaudit0, libdb4.5, libdw1, libecj-java-gcj, libelf1, libgcj10,
libgcj10-awt, libglade2-0, libijs-0.35, libklibc, libmozjs2d, librpm0,
librpmbuild0, librpmio0, libtokyocabinet8, mono-runtime,
mozilla-plugin-gnash, openjdk-6-jdk, openjdk-6-jre,
openjdk-6-jre-headless, python-evince, python-evolution,
python-gnomeapplet, python-gnomedesktop, python-gnomekeyring,
python-gnomeprint, python-gtop, python-mediaprofiles, python-metacity,
python-rsvg, python-totem-plparser, python-wnck, qemu, qemu-system,
qemu-user, qemu-utils, rpm, rpm2cpio, strace, therion, therion-viewer,
xfprint4, xpdf-reader, xpdf-utils, xserver-xorg-video-glamo,
xserver-xorg-video-tga

There may be others in the dev, doc and dbg components. I can extend
the script to work with those. I just wanted to get a rough list and
see what might be missing before I can add SH4 to the Grip repository.