Re: Installemdebian crush on a Freescale IMX35 CPU, gcc-4.4-arm-linux-gnueabi not installable - compiler issue solved

To install gcc-4.4-arm-linux-gnueabi I had to do that:
sudo apt-cross -f -a armel -i libgcc1
Afterward the gnueabi tools could be installed with the synaptic package
manager.
Cheers,
Marco

arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc