Re: debain mkimage for kernel uimage

On 06-07-27 07:42 -0800, Junior wrote:
> Does anyone know which debain package has the mkimage tool to make uImage kernel image?
> I tried jigit but that didn't work as it seem to have different options.

That's a different mkimage. - it makes jigdo images
mkimage come with uboot. There doesn't seem to be a debian package for
it. Download uboot sources and built it.

The kernel tree does have a target for using it, but you need
to supply a copy of mkimage somewhere on the search path.

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/