Re: Toolchain patches for armeb

Hello

> Nikita, can you take a look at the gcc, glibc and kernel-headers patches
> and see if they are relevant and can be pushed into the real packages
> (possibly updated for unstable). Then add armeb to the list of compliers
> we gernerate.

The patches are for native compilation on armeb. So those should be
probably forwarded to package maintainers.

As soon as native packages for armeb are available (and debian toolchain
supports armeb), existing code will work to build cross tools for armeb
target.

About building for targets that are not debian native - I think this should
be supported, and will try to implement this support soon. I'll write more
about how I'm going to do that a bit later.

Nikita