FYI: GNU Emacs Manual to be moved to non-free

Hi Emacs users,

  There is an ongoing discussion on debian-legal about the license of
  GNU Manuals. These manuals, an among them the GNU Emacs Manual,
  are licenses under GDFL but have invariant sections that are
  considered by Debian as non-free (if Debian decides to apply
  DFSG to documentation).
  I don't like the idea of seeing the GNU Emacs Manual going to
  non-free but I have to admit that Debian is acting the
  right way and fairly.

  Please people help us and advocate FSF in order to change
  the situation. (I know some Emacs developers are reading
  the list). Feel free to come and discuss this in debian-legal.

  Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant