Re: edoit - poor man's gnuserv

Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org> writes:

> Some months ago, I expressed frustration here with the direction
> upstream was taking gnuserv, and the fact that the Debian maintainer
> seemed happy with it.  Since then, there has been a new Debian
> maintainer, but other than that nothing significant has happened.  So
> I decided to drop gnuserv altogether and switch back to
> emacsserver/emacsclient.  Of course, that left me without gnudoit
> functionality, so I wrote this little hack of my own.  Comments are
> invited, especially about potential security hazards.

Hi, I'm the new maintainer for gnuserv.  As such, I seek any feedback
and suggestions from users so that I can improve things.  Please could
you let me know what exactly frustrates you in gnuserv?

Cheers,
Benjamin

--
   I'm sure you'll be able to use this scheme to create totally
unreadable and extremely vulgar displays.  Have fun!