beta1 (was Re: debian-edu LDAP tree
On Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Great! So it might be nice to have a new CD built...
(the changes have been commited to svn but not uploaded yet...)
the question is: do we want to call the current images "beta1" and release
them as such, or
do we want yet another change and delay "beta1" further?
Tomorror or tonight I could copy away the images to the URL mentioned in
but I dont have time for any more stuff (until in a week), so writing a short
release announcement must be done by someone else.
Holger, slightly in favor of getting beta1 out now and then
concentrating on beta2 - but then, I'm not the best
person atm to judge whether the current images are
close enough to beta1 now...