debian-edu-artwork_0.0.33~svn73752_amd64.changes is NEW
(new) debian-edu-artwork_0.0.33~svn73752.diff.gz optional graphics
(new) debian-edu-artwork_0.0.33~svn73752.dsc optional graphics
(new) debian-edu-artwork_0.0.33~svn73752.orig.tar.gz optional graphics
(new) debian-edu-artwork_0.0.33~svn73752_all.deb optional graphics
Debian Edu themes and artwork
This package contains Debian Edu themes and artwork.
Changes: debian-edu-artwork (0.0.33~svn73752) squeeze-test; urgency=low
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Add the image used by isolinux on the Installation CD and DVD.
[ Andreas B. Mundt ]
* Remove art/usplash/ directory since usplash is has been removed from
* Add 'playground'-directory to svn, as repository for artwork (not
* Drop artwork done by Christoph Muetze in playground directory.
* Use the work of Christoph Muetze as current theme.
* Add Christoph Muetze to AUTHORS and mention his work in
* Clean art/splash/ from magic needed for GRUB legacy. It is not needed
* Remove imagemagick, libbogl-dev and librsvg2-bin from builddeps.
* Add all available resolutions of the debian-edu-wallpaper.
* Fit kdm/gdm better with new debian-edu-wallpaper.
* Depend on desktop-base and use update-alternatives to switch on
* Remove diversion of /usr/share/desktop-base/grub_background.sh as it
is not needed when using update-alternatives.
* Update ldm logo to new artwork, add screenshot with new logo in use.
* Replace unused logo by a Debian swirl and switch it on.
* Open GRUB background in GIMP and save it again in the same format:
GRUB had problems with the original file.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes needed.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.