Re: RFS: openteacher

[Sorry for full quote, but I try to involve another list]
Hi,

while I showed some interest in the first place because I feel that this
package is relevant for Debian Edu and I do feel a bit obliged to this
project I admit I will not find a slice of time to help in this package.
I really hope that somebody from Debian Edu will take a look.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de