debian-edu-install.dat.local does not work on tjener.

Dear Developer,

>From the manual:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/HowTo/Administration#ConfiguringthePXEmenu

To avoid these questions the
file /etc/debian-edu/www/debian-edu-install.dat.local can be created
with debconf values to provide preselected answers. Some example debconf
values are available in /etc/debian-edu/www/debian-edu-install.dat.

The file:
/etc/debian-edu/www/debian-edu-install.dat.local
does not work for me. But changes in
/etc/debian-edu/www/debian-edu-install.dat works fine.

What will we do? Remove it from the manual or? If yes, should I remove
it in the WIKI?

regards Andreas Schockenhoff