CNAME and powerdns

hello,
i'm trying to add a CNAME for tjener (the new name should be ntinstall , which should be refer to tjener, for bind it was 'ntinstall CNAME tjener') After reading something about powerdns i add the following to the /etc/ldap/dns_skole.ldif
---------------
dn: dc=ntinstall,dc=intern,ou=hosts,dc=skole,dc=skolelinux,dc=no
objectclass: top
objectclass: dnsdomain
objectclass: domainrelatedobject
dc: ntinstall
cnamerecord: tjener.intern
associateddomain: ntinstall.intern

but it doesn't work. I don't know much about ldap and DNS, maybe there ist someone how can give me a short advise, how to add a CNAME in powerdns.
Thanks, Martin