Re: x2go in manual (Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/HowTo/Desktop" by JoakimRavnskjær

Hi Holger,

2010/3/2 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:

> I'm glad to read this. Are you working on getting it into Debian too?

Yes, the new release will be a good starting point - I wanted to talk
to Jonas at the developer meeting, but I was unable to visit it.
Getting into debian is definitly what we are working on (as we are
using it as a base in the schools using x2go).

> No. vino is a vnc server, vinagre is the client.

I'm sorry!

best regards,

Heinz