towards a lenny release, part 2

Hi,

the following timeline just occured to me:

Sunday, 11th of October:
	Release Candidate 1
		Release whatever we have, to get familar with and document the
		release process (build images, archive them, update documents)

Sunday, 25th of October:
	Release Candidate 2
		Release a real candidate which we can use as a basis for testing
		and writing documentation at the gathering in Oslo

Suaturday, 14th of November
	Release Debian Edu 5.0.3+edu0 Codename "Lenny"
	Cheers!!!

Please join the party and make it happen!!! ;-)

I think this timeline is entirely possible, if we concentrate on it and find
and squeeze the remaining bugs and accompany this with solid testing - what
do you think?

regards,
	Holger