administrator upgrade

Hi developers

I plan on updating administrator to lenny this week. Please let me know, if
you have important tasks scheduled and this should be delayed. Since
administrator hosts vital services[0], please feel free to speak up, if there
is anything you want me to keep an eye on. Every help is of course welcome. I
will probably do some live reporting on #debian-edu and related channels,
when the update happens.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Infrastructure