stable-update-proposal: debian-edu-doc

Hi,

Ref item 9 on <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting/20070813>,
here is a update proposal for the stable release.

I propose to update the version of debian-edu-doc in the stable
repository from 0.9.20071204 to 1.2~20090131.

This update introduces a package split into debian-edu-doc-(en|nb|de|es|it|fr)
binary packages (which are all depended by the debian-edu-doc binary package
to ensure smooth upgrades), several improvements of the Debian Edu etch
documentation itself, a complete Bokmal and Italian translation (and
improvements on the other translations) and the introduction of the
rosegarden manual (available in English and Bokmal).

Mostly due to translated images, but also due to added translations (and
therefore more pdf versions of the manual) the size of the binary packages
has been increased by rougly 12mb (17 vs 29) - but I exspect this to be ok in
basically all installations as it's on /usr.

regards,
	Holger