Re: Eliminating SPAM from archive (Was: Yet another list statistics for debian-edu)

Hi,

On Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I hope after cropping surnames the privacy is better.

I think that's totally useless. The data is public anyway. So if your results
says "Holger L" is one of the top posters on debian-edu@, any search machine
will tell you the surname of this Holger L.

> Do you have any measure that it is *obvious* that my mail triggerd
> more SPAM?  I observed more SPAM too, but the connection to a
> single mail is not really clear to me.

Me neither.

regards,
	Holger