Re: iPreparing developer gathering in Trondheim

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 11:18 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>
> > I will unfortunately not be able to join in Trondheim this time. :(
>
> :-(
>
> BTW, it is correct that we have to bring sleeping bag and mattress
> as usual?

- This would be the preferred method yes, we are trying to squeeze
people into places all over town :)

(By the way: Anyone in Trondheim have spare rooms?)

--
(o_   / with regards,
 |   /  Anders Kringstad - <akai @ skolelinux.org>
//\-X   Leader elect, Free software in schools Norway
V_/_    <www.friprogramvareiskolen.no> - <www.skolelinux.org>