Re: iPreparing developer gathering in Trondheim

[Andreas Tille]
> Hi,
>
> I would like to lay out my working plan for Trondheim because
> I probably need a member of the SkoleLinux team to talk to.

When we are on the topic.  Who is organizing thie shipping of the
Skolelinux test boxes to Trondheim?  I got the Acer Aspire One box
here at home, and would like to make sure it is returned before the
shipping take place.  When will the boxes ship?

I will unfortunately not be able to join in Trondheim this time. :(

Happy hacking,