RE: Help to help: bugs squash.

Thanks Holgar.
Just pressed the send button when this arrived.

Holger Levsen Monday, January 19, 2009 7:56 PM
> I've accepted your request to join the alioth project now, so
> now the above comment should work now.
	on Wiki:
"... You get an unix account only when you're added to a project. Unix
accounts are created daily, thus if you have just been added to a project,
please wait 24 hours."
I'll check this tommorow.

When I get these privilages should I use it to upload changes? How can I get
others to review/approve any changes I made?

Odd.