RE: Help to help: bugs squash.

Thank you Daniel,
Appreciate your reply.

Daniel Hess Sunday, January 18, 2009 5:37 PM
> I can't remember doing something special (beside adding an
> ssh-key) but maybe ssh access is restricted by default and
> you need to join a project first. Anyway alioth admins should know.
	I read on http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ:
"2.2. I created my account on Alioth but I can't login via ssh
The alioth account doesn't imply a unix account. You get an unix account only when you're added to a project..."
I'm not sure whether it applies to ssh tunneling, but I think it does.
Anyway I applied a request to join the Debian Edu project but got no response since.

Thanks again.
Odd.