Re: Help to help: bugs squash.

Hi Oded,

thank you for your interest in improving Debian Edu!

On Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009, Oded Naveh wrote:
> This is frustrating,
> No response and I can't even check out SVN with
> 'svn co svn+ssh://ME-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk debian-edu'
> The password is not accepted by Alioth, though I can login on the web.
> Any suggestions?

I assume it's because you were not a project member, so this was denied based
on permissions.

I've accepted your request to join the alioth project now, so now the above
comment should work now.

What would have worked anyway (as it doesnt requiere privileges) is:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-edu/trunk debian-edu

regards,
	Holger