RE: Online Part Time Job Available

Hi

Can u send me more information????

-----Original Message-----
From: Donnie Sandford [mailto:suga_eyes@hotmail.com]
Sent: 16 January 2009 07:03 PM
To: Rittmann, Cecilia (BWK-WHK)
Subject: Online Part Time Job Available

Hi,

Are you interested in getting paid by major online retailers for completing simple online surveys, participating in focus groups and to watch movie trailers?
All you need is a little time and willingness to voice your honest opinion.
Our organization offers competitive remuneration for participating in simple on-line surveys and forum discussion groups. What we offer is work from the comfort of your own computer, determine your working time, express your opinion freely about different kinds of products and services, and be paid well.

If you'd like to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please e-mail me back to giffincoralie1160@gmail.com and we will send you additional information.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Best regards,
Katie Anderson
HR

Bank Windhoek Ltd