From: "Ferdinand Pineda"
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 21:09:21 -0500
To: <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>
Subject: From Puno - Peru

I'm profesor of Telematic in Electronics Engineers (www.epieunap.net)...  since second week of january with a High school "GLorioso San Carlos" we'll begin a project  to migrate all PC to Free Software.

We want to use Debian-Edu, and collaborate for test distribution. This school also is part of OLPC project in Peru.

--
Saludos
Ferdinand Pineda