Re: help with i18n for ldm

El mié, 27-02-2008 a las 09:49 +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen escribió:
> [Vagrant Cascadian]
> > i'm wondering if there's anyone in the community savvy with i18n support
> > for C/GTK apps, and if they could help us get ldm to the point where
> > it's localizable.
> >
> > this bug has been lingering for quite some time:
> >
> >  http://bugs.debian.org/432708
>
> I did a google search, and found
> <URL:http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Internationalization#How_to_prepare_a_C_source_file_for_i18n>
> which contain a recipe.

Well, it's not so simple. That recipe is for that game.
Appart of doing some of the things that you can see there, you have to
modify most of autotools files.
I begun to do it a couple of months ago, but had to park it with other
more urgent things.
You know: urgent things don't let you do important things... So maybe
somebody else with some spare time could do it. Otherwise, it's in my
todo list, but I don't think I can dedicate time for it before, at
least, one month.

Regards.