done: http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/ moved

Hi,

On Sunday 03 February 2008 15:13, Holger Levsen wrote:
> The upload is still pending...

I'm doing this right now, so this can be considered done. To debian-edu
etch-test and to debian sid. \o/

This is the status of the translations:

release-manual.it.po:
  801 translated messages, 8 fuzzy translations, 4 untranslated messages.
release-manual.nb.po:
  678 translated messages, 42 fuzzy translations, 93 untranslated messages.
release-manual.de.po:
  486 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 325 untranslated messages.
release-manual.es.po:
  136 translated messages, 145 fuzzy translations, 532 untranslated messages.

(Translators: please do a svn update, I've touched them all :)

I intend to do another upload next week and from then on do monthly uploads of
the package.

regards,
	Holger